CFO and Corporate Governance Advisory
We advise international entrepreneurs’ Business on their global financial and fiscal planning including:
- Set-up, operation and strategic development of their businesses
- Risk management of the accounting, fiscal, regulatory and legal systems, including a special regulatory rehabilitation service to bring up to date regulatory and financial return submissions which have fallen behind schedule in Monaco and elsewhere.
- Technical systems, procedures, and duties to adhere to the relevant corporate governance, directorship and regulatory responsibilities
- Liquidation services and expert wind-ups; including liaison with banks, standstill agreements, LC’s and other financial instruments within accounting periods.
- Mitigation of direct and indirect taxation
- Financial and corporate management of holding and operational structures, and related business development
- Liaising locally with professionals, banks and service providers
- Managing fee negotiations and continuous cost control
- Performing fiscal and accounting representation duties (e.g. as CFO, e.g. as Fiscal representative in Monaco)
- Overseeing the activities of clients’ internal accountants