David’s specialism is in the areas of corporate governance, financial structuring, CFO management and in most areas of internal and regulatory control.
His clients are varied in terms of industry, with a main focus though on entrepreneurs and wealthy individuals from financial services and trading backgrounds. He has also worked for blue chip financial institutions and private office and trust concerns.
He has wide experience in designing the key system and risk management policies of financial and budgetary control, fund accounting, legal, compliance and corporate functions of Operating Companies, Private Office real estate assets and the financial services natural resources engineering and procurement groups He has also worked as the CFO and Gerant / director of Senior Corporate Advisor Private Offices and a number of their companies. This covers the handling of all financial Senior Corporate Advisor, including the setup, maintenance and business management of trust and corporate structures in tax efficient and financially sensitive manners.
He has worked in the UK, Middle East, Netherlands, Cyprus, France and Monaco.
- BSc (Honours) 2:i degree in Accounting & Finance
- Qualified at Coopers & Lybrand as a Chartered Accountant in 1995 (Fellow, FCA).
- Member of Institute of Directors from 2010 (MIoD)
- NFA Associated Person and CySEC EU MiFID Investment Firm Certificate Holder
- Registered in UK FSA (FCA) controlled functions of Chief Auditor and other Finance & Compliance registrations
- Registered Fiscal Representative, Monaco